Why nomad? Inside the lift logo is a topographic pattern which is a detailed map of surface elevation features. These features include mountains, hills, valleys, lakes, oceans, rivers, cities, dams, and roads. All these features on the face of it appear as obstacles in our way. The nomad sees these features as opportunities for growth and exploration.
A nomad has no boundaries. Their map of the world is drawn by unforeseen adventures sparked by bold curiosity. Their lives thrive in the unknown. The nomad strives for more and actively seeks challenges. He or she constantly tests their surroundings in order to discover who they are and what they can truly be.
Welcome our exclusive limited collaboration with Junk Headbands.
JUNK’s fabric is a breakthrough technology specifically designed to keep you cool while emulating a super comfortable feel. This is the best athletic headband you'll ever wear!
- One size fits most
- Machine washable. Lightweight, single ply. 89% polyester/11% spandex.
- Breathable, soft & cool against the skin
- Wicking to help pull sweat away from the skin & quickly dry
- Designed, Printed, & Sewn in the USA
- Headband Style: Big Bang Lite